Miami South Beach Food & Art Deco Tour
Experience the culture, history, & culinary delights of Miami Beach on our Miami South Beach Food & Art Deco Tour!
- Enjoy delicious cuisine at a diverse range of establishments; from 5-star gourmet to hole in the wall delicious ethnic eateries.
- Stroll through Ocean Drive, Collins and Washington to learn about art deco history, architecture and famous movie locations.
The South Beach Food & Art Deco Tour gives the “Miami As-Melting-Pot” concept a new ( Edible ) meaning. Join us to savor tasty treasures inside the beating heart of Miami Beach during a fun and engaging historical and architectural walking tour of the Art Deco district.
THE BEST EMPANADAS IN TOWN
— Taverna Bolivar Restaurant
Crunchy on the outside and filled with beef and smoked potato inside, this traditional empanada will make a perfect start to your edible journey.
ARTISAN FLORIBBEAN CUISINE
— Taverna Bolivar Restaurant
Try a delicious ceviche made with passion fruit, served with canchita, and infused with a medley of authentic ingredients.
A TASTE OF OLD HAVANA
— Larios On The Beach
Enjoy award-winning Cuban comfort cuisine at the legendary establishment of Gloria Estefan.
CRISPY MIAMIAN-STYLE YUCCA
— Tiffany South Beach
Yucca frita is a heavenly invention – they’re crispy on the outside, soft on the inside with a kick of spice.
A SPECIAL BITE
Made with a 300 year old recipe, this all-organic stop is one that you certainly should not miss when you are back in the neighborhood.
The finest ingredients melt languidly in the mouth – rightfully earning the title of “Best Gelato in Miami Beach” by local food critic, Marie Rosen.
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: Detailed check-in instructions - including address, Google map, and parking information - will be included in your final confirmation email.
- Duration: 2.5 Hours (approx.)
- Check-in time: Please check in 30 minutes before the activity start time.
- All tastings are included in the price
- Gratuities (Optional)
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
Likely To Sell Out
Spaces are extremely limited this time of year so book early to ensure the date you want.
Voucher Confirmation Info
This tour accepts both printed and electronic vouchers (e-vouchers). You can either print the voucher and present a paper copy on the day of travel. Or, if you travel with a mobile device, simply show your Photo ID and present your voucher on your Smartphone or tablet on the day of travel.
Local Operator Information
Complete operator information, including local telephone number, will be included on your Confirmation Voucher.
Frequently Asked QuestionsFAQ
Average 5.00 out of 5 stars based on 3 verified reviews from Jet Skis Miami and TripAdvisor
Still have questions?
We’re here to help. Call 800.274.1023 to speak with a Miami Expert .